UvanU Recruit Canada Entertainment is an International student Agency in Vancouver downtown.
We have alot of students from all of the world.
We are looking for great worker as below;
- 1-2 years of experience with handling day to day administrative processes. This includes the following but not limited to:
- Greeting and servicing incoming clients.
- Some Marketing experience required.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team environment and balance the needs of a number of individuals.
- Assisting with HR activities such as with coordinating candidate interviews, maintaining HR policies [e.g. onboarding process, benefits, expenses], greeting and meeting candidates.
- organize conferences
The right candidate should also have the following:
- Bilingual (Korean, English) both written and verbal.
- Effective telephone techniques, tact, courtesy and patience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of the need for change and able to respond to change in a positive manner.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
*Please send us your resume by email.
Indeed - 21 months ago