Utherverse Digital Inc. is seeking a talented and driven software developer to bring their skills to bear on an exciting project. Our team is working to build a powerful network platform for creating immersive experiences of all kinds, ranging from games, to education content, to business applications. Both our network and 3D browser software (Curio) are in mid development and there exists an exciting opportunity for you to help shape this new technology and watch it grow.
If you’ve always wanted to work on something of massive scope with challenging problems to solve and talented team members then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Work with Utherverse includes:
- Health, Dental and Employee Assistance Program
- Fun, fast paced, exciting office culture (we’re pretty cool, our moms sure think so!)
- The ability to be yourself!
Check out our website at www.utherverse.net to find out more about what we do and who we are!
Qualified candidates ready to join our family please send resumes, cover letters and references to hr @ utherverse.com. Please let us know which position you are applying for!
All applications will be reviewed upon receipt, though only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Thank you in advance for your interest!
A successful candidate would fit the following criteria:
- 3-5 years’ experience with the .NET framework and/or MONO; Unity experience preferred
- Experience in the online gaming industry or with social networking systems;
- Talent and passion for working with large open-ended systems (i.e. platform development);
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication skills.
We look for self-motivated, meticulous, and professional developers, who can take ownership of complex project goals and help us make them a reality.
At present we are specifically looking to strengthen our team in the following areas:
$45-$60k per year
How to Apply
Please email your resume to hr @ utherverse.com