USANA

USANA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Helping change peoples' health & lifestyle
Health Ambassador (Current Employee), CanadaApril 3, 2014
Company devoted to helping people get healthier, and build wealth.
fun workplace
Sales (Current Employee), London, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Work from home, learned how to manage time. Learned how to communicate with people and help develop strong relationships. Helps network, selling a product to an individual in order to have them come on board.
great management team , mlm
Director of Marketing (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: easily unmotivated
how to properly apply a facial mask

how to throw a successful fundraiser

hardest part is when you're new it is easy to say its too hard and not worth it

enjoyed the discount on products that were great
Great environment
Distributor Representative (40hrs/week) (Current Employee), utahNovember 7, 2014
Pros: free fresh vegetables, instant access to the gymn, profit sharing, discounted price of vitamins, free massages, fitness classes and instructor.
Cons: cant think of any
Usana is a great company to work for. The staff and management are all friendly and professional. I like the amenities that are offered to employees .
Demonstrated skills in marketing, advertising, and promoting products.
Marketing and Sales, Mentoring (Part-time) (Current Employee), Salt Lake, UTJune 26, 2014
The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.I learned that he who asks all the questions is controlling the direction of the conversation. Management is all about asking questions and actively listening and very little about talking.Leadership guided me how i treat my co-workers – more... because the hardest part of my job is listening to all the concerns of our customer but the great thing is and what i enjoy the most of my job is meeting different kinds of people and their personalities. – less
fun workplace
Distributor (Current Employee), Baguio CityMay 30, 2014
Pros: free lunches with invites and uplines
Cons: overtimes
enjoy being a with different people with individual differences.
no complaints
Freelance Marketing (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 16, 2014
No complaints, only room for excellence and growth. There is never a reason to not express one's self when there are those in need of help, and the capability within.
its time consuming
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), richmondApril 20, 2014
it takes to much time, you go to nice places but it is not a place to make fast money but the people you meet is fun
A good starting place
Order Express Representative (Former Employee), Tooele, UTNovember 11, 2013
I learned better customer service skills as I answered incoming calls all day long and talked to customers about ordering products.
Productive and creative place to work with full gym
Lead Online Designer (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 20, 2013
Overall, USANA is a great place to work. Upper management generally does a good job of treating their employees well and because of that, you are highly motivated to do a great job.
Silver Director (Current Employee), Tigard, Or.August 13, 2013
• Give presentations to potential customers and employees.
• Keep accountability of associates.
• Train associates on the latest scientific evidence of the products.
• Discuss business plan for each associate.
• Follow up with preferred customers.
over all a great work place
Technician 1 (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJune 4, 2013
a great company to work for. most of the co-worker are great to work with and are very helpful.
Multi Level Marketing Company
Lab Tech (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 29, 2012
You work in a fish bowl, everything that is done, must be done in a way to impress those that are wanting to sell USANA products. It is a good place to work overall
A company that gives individuals the opportunity to succeed on their own merits.
Independent Distributor (Current Employee), Sydney NSWNovember 13, 2012
Usana pride themselves on quality and integrity. A typical day at work involved prospecting and phone calling, relationship building, doing one on one and group presentations. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and being taught by business leaders and professionals from around the globe and working with awesome people from around the world.
Very Positive Place to work for!
Business Owner (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 24, 2012
I have learned to work on myself before I can work on others. The Management of this company is truly astounding! The people that you work with are always happy and positive.
Fun working with young entrepenuers
Salesman (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 15, 2012
I liked working at usana because of the long term possibilities that are available but the hours were deepl affecting with my school scheduele.
Very fun environment
Marketing Director (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 5, 2012
Pros: discount on products
Cons: not and hourly wage
Its a home based business where you work as hard as you want and get paid as much as you want on your own time.
I learned to problem solve, handle data entry, presentations, deal with customers, handle large amounts of money, hosting events.. etc..
The management is awesome, they are always trying to help you get the most out of everything.
You chose – more... the people you work with and its amazing, I love working with my friends and meeting new people to work with as well. The hardest part of the job is closing a sell, since I do not like being a sells person because I believe a sells person is someone that sells you on something you don't need. I'm more of a consumer and I share it. I love all the events that are hosted as far as training, parties, little get together's, especially the conventions out in Utah. – less
Experience on the automotive field
Customer advisor, Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 17, 2012
Pros: knowledge
Cons: low salary
Quick hands on skills,
knowledge based on lubricants and fluids within veichles
Low compensation for workers, but you gain a broad view of becoming a lubrication specialist.
usana
director (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMay 8, 2012
Pros: very lucritive
Cons: time consuming
Usana is a great company. the company really knows how to take care of their employees and customers. the products are the best in the business in the health aspect, Dr Oz just recently partnershiped with the company. As far as stocks go, the company has made a massive increase since its start in 1996, currently worth a half billion dollars.
Flexible Hours
Account/Sales Executive (Current Employee), Canton, MIMay 8, 2012
Flexible hours, work form home. Own your own franchise. Residual income opportunity.