UROLOGY CONSULTANTS

UROLOGY CONSULTANTS Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
all the co workers are younger than i so its like working with a younger sisiter
ultrasound technologist (Current Employee), Safety Harbor, FLOctober 22, 2014
Pros: good benefits, good drs to work for
Cons: no breaks, just lunch but can have drinks and snacks at desk
this has been a nice place to work for 25 yrs I have seen people come and go,but the good workers stay and we all work as a team helping each other whenever it is needed
Best job yet!
Surgical Coordinator (Former Employee), Safety Harbor, FLApril 29, 2013
Pros: wonderful physicians and co-workers, in beautiful safety harbor
Cons: i fell in love with colorado and had to leave
If I could have taken this great group of Physicians and office staff with me to Colorado, I would have! Extremely compassionate and thorough Physicians, that weren't too proud to help an employee learn/understand something about the specialty, or inner workings of the office. Management is very hands-on, but always willing to hear new ideas or try out new processes. Benefits/wages are very competitive and fair. Miss this place every day!
All work was accomplished and still able to enjoy your co-wokers
medical receptionist (Former Employee), Columbia, MODecember 4, 2012
Pros: free lunches and or perks
Cons: when the doctor is running late for clinic
All duties performed and then some called managing your time/
Learned ther was always something new whether new program or something to improve your effieciency to accomplish your job
Left on my own so the manager could get her job done. Knew what my job was to do without supervision
Sometimes to keep the patients calm if the Doctor was running late due to a surgery.
To look back and see what you accomplished
Very professional.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Lake Forest, ILSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: surgeries were back to back
While at Urology consultants, it was a very high pace and stressful job. We would assist the Dr with several outpatient surgeries back to back, such as vasectomies, prostate biopsies and cystoscopies. All of my patients were men and we worked on the same body part day in and day out. This was only a temporary job as I was filling in for someone on maternity leave.