Urbanlinx Media Inc, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked online publications within the Urban Music and Entertainment Industry, is currently seeking a full-time "Administrative Coordinator."
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Urbanlinx is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of the office to ensure that everything's running smoothly AND will be very much involved in all aspects of the business.
The ideal candidate is a multi-talented business technician with strong analytical skills; he/she should be creative, efficient and extremely organized.
Admin & Business Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping (QuickBooks), GST-QST
- General HR (Recruitment, Performance appraisal, Training documents, Directives, Employee handbook)
- Manage Benefits program
- Process Payroll (Ceridian)
- Assist President with various admin tasks (Travel booking, Events, appointments etc.)
- Respond to advertising/Sales inquiries
- Create media kits and media project outlines
- Coordinate various Sponsorship/Sales projects
- Social Media updates across company web properties
- Update websites using the company CMS
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have a BComm preferably in Marketing or Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience in office management including bookkeeping
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a must
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- Very comfortable using various Social Media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Strong Leadership and organizational skills
- Sales experience an absolute plus
- Very strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and keep confidential information
- Knowledge of Photoshop or equivalent creative suites is a great asset
- Knowledge of current Entertainment and Urban culture trends is a great asset
- Knowledge of current online and mobile trends is a great asset
- Knowledge of online publishing CMS's such as WordPress is a great asset
Great compensation and benefits package – Referral Bonuses etc
- To apply, please ATTACH your resume and cover letter.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.
Urbanlinx Media Inc, is an equal opportunity employer
Urbanlinx Media (www.urban-linx.com) is a network of premium urban entertainment and lifestyle websites with 100+ million page views and 10+...