Inside Sales Representative/Logistics Support Position
Urban Solar Corp. designs and manufactures solar powered and solar powered LED lighting systems for the transit industry. Currently Urban Solar is looking for a talented Inside Sales Representative to assist in our rapid growth. This individual should also have a knowledge and experience on executing proper shipping/logistics for international shipments.
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is to provide direct support to senior management in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers.
1. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for lead generation, qualification and early stage sales for the company. The successful ISR will be the company’s primary point of contact and manage all new accounts as directed by management. New business, growth in revenue is the key responsibility of the ISR. The ISR must contact and qualify new transit industry opportunities.
2. Identifying and qualifying area distributors or agents may also be a part of the ISR’s responsibilities. The ISR will report directly to management and provide on regular feedback on the quality of leads coming from each marketing vehicle (email, phone, web forms, et cetera).
3. Represent USC in a positive and professional manner, working with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients, generate new sales opportunities and achieve company goals
4. Provide logistic specialist support and ensure accurate shipping procedures and documentation for global shipments on an ongoing and timely fashion.
- Minimum one year of technical Sales Experience or equivalent level of customer service experience. Individuals with diploma and/or degree in Marketing or Business Administration is an asset
- Competent with web based research; ability to be creative and seek out new, qualified contacts in an effective time sensitive manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Word Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of government procurement practices and buying procedures an asset
- Positive attitude, able to work independently, a problem solver who can think outside the box, a reliable team member with a drive to succeed
For further information and a full job description please see corporate website at www.urbansolarcorp.com/careers. No phone calls or recruiter calls please.
Salary: $15-20/hr based on experience. 30 hrs/wk to start.