Senior Real Estate Paralegal - In-House **NEW**
A great career opportunity is currently available for a professional, career-minded Senior Paralegal to join a leading North American real estate company. The ideal candidate works independently and demonstrates exceptional oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Provides support in all facets of lease administration including drafting and negotiating all commercial lease documentation
- Responding to lease and lease administration queries from internal customers
- Responsible to provide hands-on support and assistance to the VP
- Legal on all acquisitions, dispositions, financing and other major transactions and to review, negotiate, and revise various contracts (i.e. service providers)
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Drafting commercial real estate lease documentation (or other similar legal documentation) or as a real estate paralegal or manager with exposure to commercial real estate leasing is required
- Retail lease experience is a plus
- Equivalent combinations of related education and experience will be considered with a related College certificate/diploma
- Recognized Real Estate Paralegal certificate considered an asset
- Must be proficient in using Word, Excel, and email
- The successful candidate has a professional business image, ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, and strong attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to assess and understand complex issues, identify actions required, and improvise where necessary
This company offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package, and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
At Urban Legal we focus exclusively on permanent employment placements within law firms, oil & gas companies and other private and public organizations. We are dedicated to helping our candidates find their ideal position within their ideal environment.
With over 300 staffing services in the city of Calgary alone, it can be difficult to choose a service that is going to be the best fit for you. We make sure that the right questions are asked so that our service consistently works to fulfill your needs.
Urban Legal is owned and operated by an experienced recruiter who has extensive experience in recruitment on a local and International level, which allows us to have an extensive network of candidates and companies look for that perfect fit. We pride ourselves on knowing the talent and who's looking.
Urban Legal has become known as being one of Calgary's top recruitment boutiques and we continue only to match if there is a fit. Please view our website at www.urbanrecruitment.ca for additional employment opportunities.
At Urban Recruitment, we focus exclusively on permanent employment placements within law firms, oil & gas companies, investment companies,...