Legal Assistant - REAL ESTATE
This is a permanent full-time role that provides support for a busy Calgary office in the Real Estate Law Group.
- Type correspondence and legal documents from handwritten notes and/or dictation
- Prioritize workflow to ensure completion of accurate work within established timeframes
- Maintain files; including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files, etc.
- Handle telephone and mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing
- Administration duties, including time entry and bill preparation
- Other duties as required
- Completion of a recognized legal assistant program
- 3+ years Legal Assistant experience, preferably in Real Estate, would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Impeccable proofreading, grammar skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Detailed orientated and able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organization skills
- Highly motivated and personable
- Able to prioritize work
- Willing to take initiative
- Responds to everyday tasks with little supervision
- Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
At Urban Recruitment, we focus exclusively on permanent employment placements within law firms, oil & gas companies, investment companies, energy, insurance companies and other private and public organizations. We are dedicated to helping our candidates find their ideal position within their ideal environment.
With over 300 staffing services in the city of Calgary alone, it can be difficult to choose a service that is going to be the best fit for you. We make sure that the right questions are asked so that our service consistently works to fulfill your needs.
Our team at Urban Recruitment includes experienced recruiters who have over 10 years of experience in the recruitment industry, which allows us to have an extensive network of companies looking for top candidates. We pride ourselves on knowing the talent and who's looking. We give our candidates as many employment options as possible, we keep our candidates continuously informed of their job search and we advise on changes in the market.
Urban Recruitment has become known as being one of Calgary’s top recruitment divisions and we continue only to match if there is a fit. Please visit our website at www.urbanrecruitment.ca