Greets all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Serves alcoholic beverages in an appropriate manner consistent with company standards.
- Answers guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly
- Does side work during non-busy hours.
- Speaks to guests with enthusiasm at all times.
- Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our standards.
- Identifies food orders when ready and delivers items to tables in a timely manner.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Communicates with food and beverage staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to be in position.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- Maintains full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information.
- Constantly increasing knowledge of food, beverages, and other products and services.
- Ensures that guests have a positive and memorable experience
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
- Prepares work area for either opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company
- Punches clock in full uniform, ready to work, and no earlier than five minutes prior to shift.
Requirements - Server
- At least 21 years of age.
- Serve it right certificate
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
- Passion for Ethnic food, entertainment, and atmosphere.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
- Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined in the training schedule.
- Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
- Team player.
- Hard worker.
Indeed - 14 months ago