Urban Fare Employee Review

High energy and fast paced, very friendly
Service Clerk (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 September 2013
I learned much about foods internationally with over 100 different products to relay to customers and nutritional facts about local products of almost 30 products.

The co-workers I work with are very friendly, some I have become friends since I started working there. I have made many friends outside of the country through working here as well.

I would say the hardest part of this job would be trying to serve the customers as best as I could while juggling about 3-4 other duties.

The most enjoyable part of this job is that we get to sample new products to relay our experience to our customers. We also have the choice of pairing certain foods when we sample them to customers to enhance our ability to upsale products.
Pros
health and dental benefits and job security
Cons
union fees

Other Urban Fare Employee Reviews

Random Perks
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 December 2017
Occasionally there would be pizza provided from Managment but for special holidays like Christmas, or Thanks Giving or Easter. All you can eat and get fat :)
Pros
Trade Union Job
Cons
Labour Contract is horrible
Friendly environment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 November 2017
It is a good place to work, everyone is friendly. The only problem is that they don't even give a discount to employees and the food is quite expensive for what the employees earn.
Pros
Friendly peers
Cons
not enough hours to everyone, not even a discount on food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Fare. Our community is ready to answer.

Urban Fare Reviews by Location