Urban Fare Employee Review

High energy and fast paced, very friendly
Service Clerk (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 September 2013
I learned much about foods internationally with over 100 different products to relay to customers and nutritional facts about local products of almost 30 products.

The co-workers I work with are very friendly, some I have become friends since I started working there. I have made many friends outside of the country through working here as well.

I would say the hardest part of this job would be trying to serve the customers as best as I could while juggling about 3-4 other duties.

The most enjoyable part of this job is that we get to sample new products to relay our experience to our customers. We also have the choice of pairing certain foods when we sample them to customers to enhance our ability to upsale products.
Pros
health and dental benefits and job security
Cons
union fees

Other Urban Fare Employee Reviews

El Mejor Lugar de Trabajo
Gerente de Restaurante (Former Employee) –  Vancouver BC CANADA16 July 2017
Es una de las mejores empresas para trabajar, ambiente de trabajo laboral amigable y proactive.
Good work atmosphere and helpful coworkers
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 July 2017
Urban Fare alberni is a very good place to start your first job or for experience, however it is very difficult to advance in your job as they do not have a lot of people to train you and would rather hire people with experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Fare. Our community is ready to answer.

Urban Fare Reviews by Location