Western Canada’s leading food and consumer goods retailer is now looking for great people for a supervisory position in our Restaurant and Coffee bar. We specialize in providing our customers with great products and amazing service, and are currently looking for Sous Chefs to join our team!
As an Urban Fare Sous Chef, you will…
- Bring a strong knowledge of the culinary arts and restaurant industry.
- Have previous food handling experience in a restaurant environment.
- Be responsible for leading, teaching and directing team members.
- Be comfortable with administrative responsibilities including scheduling staff and ordering.
- Ensure that your team is held up to high standards.
- Have open availability.
As a Team Member of Urban Fare you can expect....
- An energetic work place
- A great group of team members to work with!
- Flexible hours (you will receive your schedule 3 weeks ahead of time)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long term, stable job
- Competitive benefits package
- Industry competitive wage
If you have open availability (able to work any shift during the day, evening or weekend) and love to help people we want to hear from you!
***WE REQUIRE EVERYONE TO APPLY ONLINE as this is the quickest way for our friendly recruiters to find a great job for you.
***This job may not be available at this time; however, our hiring demands change weekly so we encourage you to apply.