We are looking for outgoing individuals to help us promote and pour samples of different alcohol brands at the Government Liquor stores in Whistler & Squamish.
- At least 19 years of age
- Serving it Right Certificate – easily obtainable online
- Fast learner
- Extremely outgoing and personable
- Have the ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to different environments quickly
- Willing to travel (preferably, have access to a vehicle)
-Must be able to engage target audiences into lively conversation and activity
-Excellent communication skills to convey key product and promotional messages to the target audience.
-Candidates must possess an outgoing and friendly personality --must be dynamic to draw attention to self and product during events
Must be available MOST Friday/Saturdays (roughly 3-7pm, 1-5pm)
If you are interested, please send us your resume.
Pay: start $15/hr