Urban Barn is seeking a Store Administrative Assistant to work at our Grasslands location. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the store team while exemplifying Urban Barn core values and ensuring effective and efficient operations and an excellent customer experience.
- Facilitates day to day operations such as ordering supplies, handling transmission of store paperwork, answering phone calls, responding to general inquiries and other duties as directed by the Store Manager;
- Supports the store team on resolving customer concerns such damaged orders and replacement orders by making the necessary adjustments to the sales order and supporting the necessary communication to the customer;
- Supports the Store manager by ensuring all inventory management functions, such as floor model requests, inventory adjustments, product damages and store transfers are followed strictly
- Accurately manages customer orders in the COM (Customer order management) system:
- Additional duties as assigned
- Excellent computer skills; ability to learn new computer programs
- Strong attention to detail; high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skill
- Highly enthusiastic and energetic team player who drives performance towards outstanding results
- Proficient on sales register and/or computer system
- Ability to stand and walk for a full shift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Competitive compensation
- An attractive employee discount plan
- Opportunities for advancement.
- A great working environment with a Canadian owned company
About Us Since our first store in 1990, our focus has been on providing home furniture and accessories that have a classically contemporary appeal from all over the world. Urban Barn is a fast paced, dynamic and rapidly growing company that is always on the lookout for individuals who can bring their energy, creativity, passion, and unique personalities to the mix, and directly contribute to Urban Barn's success story.
APPLY TODAY! Send your resume and cover letter with the subject line, 'Admin-Grasslands-IN'. We look forward to meeting you!
Check us out at: www.urbanbarn.com