Urban Barn is now hiring for a stock associate for our Westhills store location!
This is a part-time position requiring 12-30 hours per week.
- Receives, unloads from delivery truck, unpacks, and prepares sales merchandise for the store floor in an accurate and timely manner
- Verifies shipment and received quantities of merchandise are correct
- Liaises and coordinates with warehouses to ensure correct merchandise is delivered
- Assembles furniture as necessary
- Maintains the store's appearance by cleaning and maintaining merchandise, display cases, and shelves
- Aids in creating a visually appealing environment by setting up, stocking, and maintaining visual displays
- Aids customers by wrapping and transporting merchandise to customer vehicles with efficiency and care
- Takes inventory of stock to ensure correct and optimum levels of merchandise are on the sales floor at all times
- Assists customers by being available for greeting, answering simple questions, showing merchandise and referring them to sales people for further assistance when more in-depth knowledge is required
- Takes responsibility for knowing and complying with all company policies and procedures
- Maintains professional image and positive customer service oriented behaviours
Job Specific Characteristics:
- Ability to lift and carry furniture up to 50lbs is a must as this position requires continuous lifting/moving of furniture products
- Excellent computer skills; ability to learn new computer programs
- Strong attention to detail; high degree of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Professional image/ presence
Don't miss this opportunity - send us a copy of your resume and quote "ST-Westhills-IN" - we look forward to meeting you!
Check us out online: www.urbanbarn.com
Right At Home.
At Urban Barn we offer a stunning array of contemporary furniture, home decor and accessories that will look right at home...