Urban Barn is looking for exceptional Sales Associates to support the Store Manager at our Granville store.
Part-time Sales Associates must be available to work varying shifts depending on the business needs and should be flexible to work weekends and some evening shifts.
- Retail experience and excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to establish rapport with customers and provide them with an exceptional service experience
- Strong communication skills. Clearly communicates and effectively listens to customer needs
- Highly enthusiastic and energetic team player who drives performance towards outstanding results
- Proficient on sales register and/or computer system
- Flair for interior decor/ merchandising an asset
- Must be available to work days/evenings/weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Who We Seek
We are looking for hardworking, motivated, and team oriented individuals to join our store team. The ideal candidates will be self-motivated, sales-driven and have the desire to build their career with Urban Barn.
In return, we offer a fun work environment, an opportunity to work with amazing people and a great employee discount!
Apply in person to the store manager or assistant manager or send your resume and cover letter with the subject line, 'SA-Granville-IN'. We look forward to meeting you!
We first opened out doors in BC in 1990. The Urban Barn name came from the look of one of our original stores, which boasted rustic wooden floors and doors that were reminiscent of an old barn. We now have over 40 stores, servicing customers across Canada. We carry a host of great quality furniture, home decor and accents sourced locally and abroad, and travel extensively overseas to bring home unique styles you simply won't find in other stores.
Check us out at: www.urbanbarn.com