Urban Barn – Customer Order Administrator
Are you customer service orientated?
Do you love to solve problems and overcome challenges?
Your Role / Job Summary
Reporting to the DC Warehouse Manager, your primary responsibilities will include supporting and following up on customer orders to ensure their accuracy and ensuring the flow of product from warehouse to customer is seamless. In addition, this full time position will provide support to the stores in correcting challenging orders and offer end-user technical support through all forms of communication. This position is based in our DC Warehouse on Annacis Island in Delta, BC.
- Supporting the store with their COM management by investigating orders for accuracy and communicating with Store Managers and Regional Managers when errors have been found;
- Updating order statuses (as necessary) to support store sales;
- Communicating with customers on delivery and warehouse pickup orders;
- Communicating with stores in a timely, accurate and professional manner;
- Providing timely and effective user support and advice;
- Coordinating with delivery companies to ensure that the orders are being scheduled in an efficient and timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Computer literate;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook
- Highly accurate and organized;
- Flexibility to work hours outside of scheduled shifts;
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude;
- Experience in the customer service industry an asset;
- SAP – POS and COM experience considered an asset;
- Retail experience considered an asset.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Customer Order Administrator" before October 31, 2013. Thank you for aspiring to be a part of our success. We will be in touch if we are interested in exploring your application further. Check us out online at: www.urbanbarn.com.