Urban Barn is looking for an exceptional Associate Manager to support the Store Manager at our Heritage location!
We are looking for someone who can step up to this challenge and can learn and grow from this tremendous experience. This is a unique position working in Urban Barn's busiest store location with potential for growth within the company in the future.
- Provides excellent customer service and ensures customer service standards are met
- Demonstrates proficiency in training, sales generation and leadership of store teams
- Aids in creating a visually appealing environment by setting up and maintaining visual displays
- Supports store operations by accurately and efficiently completing paperwork and POS transactions
- Ensure compliance and consistent execution of all company policies and procedures
- Assists the Manager in providing ongoing guidance and coaching in order to maximize individual contributions
- Ability to establish rapport with customers and provide them with an exceptional service experience
- Excellent communication, leadership, and delegation skills
- Minimum 2- 3 years retail experience (experience in store management is an asset)
- Ability to lift/move stock weighing up to 50 lbs
- Proficient on sales register and/or computer system
- Flair for interior decor/ merchandising an asset
- Ability to work evening, weekend, and holidays shifts
Who We Seek
The ideal candidates will be self-motivated, sales-driven, passionate and have the desire to build their career with Urban Barn.
In return, we offer a fun work environment, competitive wages, an impressive benefits program, an exciting employee discount and an opportunity to work with amazing people!
APPLY TODAY! Send your resume and cover letter with the subject line, 'AM-Heritage-IN'.
We look forward to meeting you!
Check us out at: www.urbanbarn.com
Right At Home.
At Urban Barn we offer a stunning array of contemporary furniture, home decor and accessories that will look right at home...