Upside Engineering

Upside Engineering Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive place to work!
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 4, 2015
Great place for learning and advancement. I managed small and large projects, handling all aspects from building a strong team, to effectively organizing schedules to meet client requirements and maintaining close watch on the budget to ensure deliverables were produced under budget and on-time.
Productive fun place to work
Project/Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 15, 2015
well rounded experience
fun work environment
growing mid size epc company
A small EPC company
Senior (Lead) Instrumentation Engineer, P. Eng (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 11, 2014
The hardest part of the job was you need to finish your engineering work without project Spec.
Great work environment and fast-paced work responsibilities.
Document Control Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 12, 2013
Pros: great social committee and co-workers
Cons: getting calls at 11pm to issue drawings from project managers
-Checking, Processing, and Issuing drawings and documents. Interacting with the clients and requesting document and drawing information.
-I learned a lot about Document Control and managing individual projects. I grew a lot and gained a lot of skills while at Upside.
-The hardest part of my job would be the learning what is priority and what can wait and in what order to issue certain drawings. The longer I was at Upside it became much easier to know how to prioritize and complete all my tasks.
-The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the data entry, the multi-tasking and getting to be the lead Document Controller on major projects.