Upanup Studios is looking for a web application developer who enjoys an energetic team, a diverse client base and the challenges of creative solutions. You’ll work in our Cook Street Village offices and be an integral part of a busy studio environment. The right individual will help Upanup continue to provide superior client services and will make meaningful contributions to our growth as a leading west coast digital agency.
What will this job be like?
- You’ll work with Drupal, WordPress and other CMS platforms
- You’ll create custom modules and plugins
- You’ll help manage local and remote web servers.
- You’ll be included in meetings with clients to consult on project requirements.
- You’ll contribute to a positive and productive environment.
- You’ll keep organized with best-practices tools and tactics for project management, documentation and coding.
What is required for the job?
- You must be well versed in MySQL and general database management.
- You must have experience developing with Drupal and WordPress.
- You must have an upbeat and personable attitude that will make you an asset to the development team.
- You must be enthusiastic to provide solid service and quality products.
- You must display the initiative to continue to learn.
- You should have a portfolio of live work.
- You should have experience with SVN and project deployment.
- You should be detailed and organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What compensation can you expect?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Three weeks paid vacation per year.
- Health and dental benefits package to start after first three months employment.
Why join Upanup?
- You will be part of a talented and forward-thinking team with an exceptional track record and vision for growth.
- You will work alongside other award-winning individuals that like to be challenged to have the highest standards for web solutions.
- You will thrive in a healthy work environment built around our core values of integrity, quality, efficiency, transparency, and friendliness.
- You will shape your own future and help a growing company continue momentum.
- You will be involved in projects that are diverse, challenging and interesting.
- Your initiative will be recognized and rewarded.
- You will have fun and enjoy going to work in a great office location.
Indeed - 30+ days ago