Position Profile: Receiver –Paper Plant
Date: April 15, 2013
Overtime: as requested
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the shift supervisor and working in coordination with lead receiver.
- Must be familiar with U-Pak’s Health and Safety rules and regulations. Must understand use of cell phone and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited.
- Forklift license mandatory
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform and ensure the circle checks are completed on all forklifts operating in the receiving
- Responsible for writing and reporting all incidents, damages and injures and immediately informing the supervisor on duty.
- Responsible for unloading and loading of material from inbound and outbound roll-offs compactors, trailers and all other sources.
- Responsible for grading all material being off loaded or reloaded.
- Ensuring the appropriate grading paper work is completed on each load including roll-offs, compactors, trailers.
- Complete the receiving/shipping report accurately and in detail at the end of each day.
- Directing the material to the appropriate bunker, trailer or yard.
- Organizing the staging of material in the interior and exterior of the receiving area for ease of handling and safety.
- Continuously tidy interior loading floor
- Tidying exterior and surrounding area of the building
Indeed - 12 months ago