U-PAK DISPOSALS (1989) LIMITED
15 TIDEMORE AVE., ETOBICOKE, ON M9W 7E9
Loader Operator/Material Handler Position Profile
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Report to Shift Supervisor in addition to the following duties as requested by the Lead Load Operator.
- Must be familiar with the Health and Safety Procedures of U-Pak Group of Companies.
- Must be cognizant of surrounding area.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for reporting incidents and damages immediately to Supervisor on duty.
- Must perform circle check on loader
- Continuously tidy loading floor interior.
- Tidy exterior and surrounding area of the building.
- Load trailers in timely manner as assigned by Shift Supervisor or Lead Load Operator.
- Pull trailers in and out, following procedures for trailers in and out.
- Responsible for spotting trucks coming in and out and for directing traffic flow.
- Unload trailers in receiving area as assigned by Shift Supervisor or Lead Load Operator.
- Responsible for operating all Transfer equipment as necessary.
- Grade and receive loads, directing to the correct sorting bunkers and/or bins, and complete grading paper work.
- Responsible for cleaning foreign objects from rubble pile; responsible for sorting rubble pile into appropriate bunker and pushing rubble pile as needed.
- Sort to retrieve recyclables such as cardboard, plastic, metal and tires. Remove foreign objects following the procedure as outlined by company policy.
- Assist in the sorting of audits as requested.
- Responsible for the rubble pile pushing and loading.
- Fuel the loader and tractor.
- Clean debris off the loader.
- Clean under the hopper.
- Clean tracks for all doors with a scrapper.