Note: applications must be submitted through link below by March 1, 2013:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma/certificate in a relevant oral health or health related discipline (Dental Hygienist, Dietician, Nursing, etc.) required.
- Must have directly related experience in Community development, health promotion and have demonstrated successful leadership in developing the capacity to address healthy oral health in pre-school children.
Characteristic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promotes efforts to reduce Early Childhood Tooth Decay in Manitoba Communities.
- Builds on existing programs and services that target young children.
Provides support and guidance for the continued support of oral health promotiion throughout all Manitoba communities.
- Using knowledge exchange approach, increases the knowledge of existing service providers of the importance in the prevention of ECTD.
- Continues to build and maintain excellent working relationships with each Regional Health Authority (RHA).
- Supports the development of local implementation strategies with each RHA based on local identifies strengths and needs.
- Assists with the selection, orientation and functional supervision of staff and students hired to support the initiative throughout the province.
- Ensures access to the inititive's resources for RHAs in Manitoba.
- Assists with the selection, orientation and supervision of staff hired to deliver the project throughout the Province.
- Acts as a resource to all staff and communities and RHAs in Manitoba.
- Manages and develops budget in conjunction with steering committee; identifies potential funding resources; assists with proposal development as opportunities arise.
- Reports details of the activities to the steering committee; prepares quarterly reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Indeed - 19 months ago