Position Title: Controller and Business Manager
Reports To: Ownership and general management of company
Job Term: Permanent, Full Time
We are a progressive small-medium sized enterprise that has served a North American customer base for over 75 years with both manufactured and wholesale fluid handling products.
We are seeking a business minded person with an accounting/finance background who can assist senior management of the company in making key decisions; a motivated and energetic individual who is able to recognize the value of working hard and also working smart; a tactful person who appreciates the value of confidentiality; a person with strong leadership and decision-making abilities; a positive person who’s friendly demeanor makes them a fit in virtually any working environment.
- Oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger maintenance
- Provide financial and operational reporting to internal and external parties
- Assist with operating budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- Assist with capital asset management
- Perform ongoing S.W.O.T. and other forms of evaluative analysis
- Maintain and improve data storage, organization and tracking
- Assist with the design, revision and implementation of various company policies
- Support human resource functions
- Oversee company logistics
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- University Degree/College Diploma in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration (accounting designation or working toward one would be an asset)
- 3-5 years of office management experience
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sage ACCPAC (or equivalent)
- Experience with billing systems and accounts payable
- Experience with staff supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
Please forward your resume to us via the reply upload forum. Be assured that submitted resumes are handled confidentially. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Indeed - 12 months ago