University of the Fraser Valley

University of the Fraser Valley Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Promoting Co-Curricular Record
Co-Curricular Record Promoter (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCMay 4, 2014
Promoted Co-Curricular Record among students at UFV to make them aware of its importance and benefits
Involved in public speaking as we tour the campus providing students with information
Coordinated with a team comprising of 15 students to achieve our goal of promoting CCR
Great
Invigilator (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCApril 25, 2014
It's a great work environment, people are kind and easy to work with. The wages at the location are fair and competitive. Nothing negative to say about working at the university.
Excellent work environment
Event Staff (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCNovember 20, 2013
Fun place to work at. Keeping track of Volleyball games and Basketball games. Co-workers were very friendly.
Young University with a good future
Visiting Professor (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BC, CanadaSeptember 19, 2012
Just started out, has a focus and a purposeful intent. Beautiful and quiet location is an added plus.
Friendly and productive environment- gained a lot of experience
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Chandigarh, IndiaSeptember 17, 2014
Working in UFV India, as an intern was one of the best decisions made by me.
I learned a lot, as I was a part of the marketing team. I communicated with our prospect customers (students and parents), and convinced them why University of the Fraser valley was better then any other university. Making phone calls and spreading the awareness- making banners – more... and pamphlets for advertisement. Conducting surveys and events for the university.
The management and my seniors were very friendly to me and helped me learn things in a better way. They were kind and spectacular!
Hardest part of the job was to convince the our prospects residing in the target market.
Every moment was enjoyable, since even the difficulties were faced very lively and positively. – less

About University of the Fraser Valley

UFV is also the only post-secondary institution in BC's lower mainland to offer a diploma program specifically for Aboriginal – Read more