University of the Fraser Valley Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
a very nice collage to work at
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCNovember 10, 2015
In this university, I learned how to fast search articles and how to be efficient while working, Working in high pressure helped me learn a lot.
Growing University with small to medium class sizes
administrative assistant (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCNovember 8, 2015
Pros: Friendly people
Cons: Strict regulations
Fun and supportive work place; Promotes professional development; Lots of learning opportunities if take initiative to apply.
Fun workplace with helpful management, learned a lot from them
Creative Visual Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCMay 11, 2015
This was a temporary work study position I held while finishing my degree, but provided me with a lot of experience within the graphic design and marketing fields.
Dynamics office with efficient and well rounded peers
Web Designer (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCApril 15, 2015
Pros: Relaxed atmosphere
Cons: Small desk
This was a 3 month practicum; where I was tasked with blog creation and management, updating web pages, and maintaining a social media presence. The management gave structured and yet very flexible outlines of what was expected. The hardest part of the job was learning all the new software I was using; however, this was also the most enjoyable part of my time spend at UFV international.
Great opportunity
Athletics Events Assistant (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCAugust 2, 2014
Pros: fun and entertaining
Event Management.
Learned a great deal about leadership and how sporting events worked in a University league setting.
Promoting Co-Curricular Record
Co-Curricular Record Promoter (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCMay 4, 2014
Promoted Co-Curricular Record among students at UFV to make them aware of its importance and benefits
Involved in public speaking as we tour the campus providing students with information
Coordinated with a team comprising of 15 students to achieve our goal of promoting CCR
Great
Invigilator (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCApril 25, 2014
It's a great work environment, people are kind and easy to work with. The wages at the location are fair and competitive. Nothing negative to say about working at the university.
Excellent work environment
Event Staff (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCNovember 20, 2013
Fun place to work at. Keeping track of Volleyball games and Basketball games. Co-workers were very friendly.
Young University with a good future
Visiting Professor (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BC, CanadaSeptember 19, 2012
Just started out, has a focus and a purposeful intent. Beautiful and quiet location is an added plus.