University of Western Ontario

University of Western Ontario Employee Review

View all University of Western Ontario reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
Research Assistant/Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON4 July 2014
Western is a wonderful school, the campus is beautiful no matter the season and even though it's a big campus, it doesn't always feel that way. The campus is super well maintained and there are many precautions taken for the safety of students.
I have a great team who are always willing to help. My project focuses on the study of plant and spider mite genomics to develop strategies to reduce spider mite damage and increase crop yield.

Other University of Western Ontario Employee Reviews

University of Western Ontario
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 January 2018
I really enjoyed working here. The work was interesting and challenging. The environment was stimulating. My colleagues were bright, interesting and supportive. I really enjoyed working with the mix of patrons- staff, colleagues, faculty, students and the public.
Good job but managers talk down to you a bit
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 January 2018
Meetings were quite unorganized and management were not the nicest. The actual work was fun and exciting if you like to teach. Students made it fun and rewarding.