University of Western Ontario

University of Western Ontario Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits

Amazing school with wide range of extra curricular activities
Orientation Soph (Former Employee), London, ONJune 5, 2015
The University of Western Ontario in London, ON is an incredible school. Through this university I was given the opportunity to participate in the OHM Fashion Show, join a sorority and become a soph leader.
Excellent research facilities and faculty
Ph.D. Candidate (Former Employee), London, ONJune 4, 2015
Carried out exciting cancer-related cell cycle studies. Learned a great deal about protein biochemistry, in vitro assays, presentation skills. My peers were great to work with. Faculty and staff are always willing to help. Hardest part of my job was when experiments don't work. Most enjoyable part is when I obtained an interesting result.
Functional place having very professional people.
Research Assistant (Current Employee), London, ONApril 20, 2015
Pay for assistants in every field is low though. One can not blame the university, because all universities have the similar salary range.
Nice and Productive environment
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), London, ONMarch 31, 2015
It was a good experience for me to develop some of my abilities, such as teaching, leadership, researching. and I learn a lot about Canadian culture, working environment, and also people. Now I believe I can have a better understanding of my own way through the life here.
quiet and easy-going
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), London, ONMarch 27, 2015
Pros: excellent staff
Cons: too slow-paced
This position is more of an entry-level so my skills and knowledge are not being utilized to their fullest. I work with wonderful people who are kind and helpful.
Fun work place
Referee (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 17, 2015
Fun and great work place, supportive and welcoming. Great place to work on campus, flexible hours and good management.

About University of Western Ontario

The University of Western Ontario, which is commonly referred to among Canadian universities as Western or Western University, – Read more