University of Western Ontario Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

See reviews about:
Good people,however bogged down in bureaucracy
Provide administrative support (Current Employee) –  London, ON5 July 2017
Love my boss, however I am stuck in contract work and no end in sight. Excellent training, great atmosphere, the campus is a joy to be on. I wish there was more support for contract workers.
Pros
Working with students is fantastic
Cons
contract work no benefits
A great working environment requiring you to be on your A game every day.
Administrative and Support Services (Former Employee) –  London, On30 April 2014
A typical day at work required answering multiple calls regarding various things. One of the key things I've learned is knowing the information, and talking to a customer with any sort of confidence will help you in the interaction significantly. My co-workers were one of the best co-workers I have personally ever had a chance to work with. Always bringing their best foot forward and prepared to help their co-workers or fellow customer with utmost respect. The hardest part of the job was asking for help because I feared being looked down upon; however after seeing everyone interact casually eased things a lot. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new ways to deal with customers of different tolerance level and being able to work with the school network in order to help the students.

Want to know more about University of Western Ontario?

Ask a question