Pros: flexibility in work hours.
* Great support from colleagues and other staff members.
* Relaxed Atmosphere, definitely not a 9 - 5 job, but ``work according to your schedule'' job. For example, in a typical term, I only am required to be around campus for a total of 9 hours in a week.
* Friendly co-workers and management.
* Great chance for networking with other students and professionals.
* – more... The hardest part of the job is grading the exams.
* The best part of the job is interacting with the students inside and outside the class room. – less