The University of Waterloo is looking for an energetic candidate to fill the position of Graduate and Research Coordinator. This position is responsible for conducting recruitment activities at the Graduate level, and for providing research and operational support to the Associate Deans of Graduate Studies and Research.
1.Provide research and operational support to the Associate Deans of Graduate Studies and Research
2.Participate in recruiting activities and events as assigned
3.Oversee Faculty Graduate Scholarships and Graduate and Research Awards
4.Communications and Coordination.
5.Manage event logistics related to graduate studies and research
Bachelor's degree. Background in use of statistics to support research preferred.
- Experience in an academic environment, preferably in areas related to graduate studies and research.
- Proven ability to provide independent background and market research.
- Experience using metrics to measure success.
- Some exposure to research granting agency policies.
- Ability to use statistics to analyze ad hoc problems.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, experience using databases including generation of reports, experience with setting up shared electronic communication forums.
- Proven ability to solicit best practices from a variety of sources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce reports.
- Some event management experience. Public speaking and presentation skills required.
Indeed - 20 months ago
The University of Waterloo is a comprehensive public university in the city of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The school was founded in 1957 and...