University of Toronto Employee Review

View all University of Toronto reviews

Fun place to work while in school
Women's Centre Office Attendant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON29 April 2014
i like that schedules were very flexible. good people. learned a lot about different resources available for students, especially those for women.

Other University of Toronto Employee Reviews

work-life balance was excellent, opportunities for continuing education were amazing
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
I gained a ton of valuable experience working at the University of Toronto. I worked with all levels of management, faculty and colleagues and thoroughly appreciated the work environment. An excellent work-life balance was promoted in our office and I really appreciated that. There was excellent opportunities for continuing education support, which I really appreciate in a job. Very understanding office in regards to sick days, time off, etc.
Best place to learn and engage in research
Postdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
I highly recommend University of Toronto to anyone who is looking for cutting-edge technology development where you work under the supervision of world-class professors. University of Toronto is a very good place where you can start your professional career.