University of Toronto Employee Review

View all University of Toronto reviews

Great place for researcher
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2013
The project I've been working on is exciting. Usually I design my own devices and experiments to solve problem. I also order all the stuffs I need for my project, including materials, equipments etc. I've learned lots of thing from my co-workers who are dedicated to their researches. They are smart and hard-working people. The hardest part of the job is how to apply my knowledge to real life problems. There are two things in my job I feel the most enjoyable: (1) concept design (2) device prototyping. I really enjoy bringing my idea into the real world. If my deice can be used by others, I will be very very proud of it.

Other University of Toronto Employee Reviews

work-life balance was excellent, opportunities for continuing education were amazing
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
I gained a ton of valuable experience working at the University of Toronto. I worked with all levels of management, faculty and colleagues and thoroughly appreciated the work environment. An excellent work-life balance was promoted in our office and I really appreciated that. There was excellent opportunities for continuing education support, which I really appreciate in a job. Very understanding office in regards to sick days, time off, etc.
Best place to learn and engage in research
Postdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
I highly recommend University of Toronto to anyone who is looking for cutting-edge technology development where you work under the supervision of world-class professors. University of Toronto is a very good place where you can start your professional career.