Casual Term: April 25, 2014 - September 30, 2014
Under the general supervision of the Metropass Sales Administrator and the Transportation Services Business Officer, the incumbent is responsible for the determination of eligibility, the issuance of TTC metropasses and the processing of interact payments for the TTC VIP Metropass Program for faculty and staff.
Typical duties include:
- sets up/dismantles point-of-sale terminal, scanner and computer equipment
- determines faulty/staff eligibility for VIP metropass by use of T-card scanner and computer software
- receives interact payments via point-of-sale terminal and issues metropasses
- point-of-sale end of day settlements
- auditing passes issued against point-of-sale transactions
- provides information to faculty/staff with respect to the program and eligibility
Please note: hours are available during the last 4 business days of each month and are not guaranteed.
Must have point-of-sale and sales experience, excellent customer service and communication skills, and general knowledge of how to set-up computer equipment. Accounting experience is an asset.
Rate of Pay: $12.73 per hour
Interested applicants please provide cover letter and resume to the attention of John Sgrignoli no later than April 6, 2014 either by applying on-line or via fax at 416.978.1475.
The University of Toronto (U of T, UToronto, or simply Toronto) is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, situated on the...