University of Saskatchewan

University of Saskatchewan Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good work and outcome
post-doc researcher (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 22, 2012
Good work and experience from university of Saskatchewan.
I am a PhD student
Graduate Student (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 6, 2012
Pros: helpful, friendly
Cons: away from any significant industry. poor career development
I can only provide student perspective as I am a graduate student here. Friendly work environment.
expanded my knowledge base and allowed me to learn not only about my own culture but cultures from around the world
Teaching Assistant - Native Studies Department (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SaskatchewanSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: achieved a university level education
Cons: pay not enough to live on.
Lead weekly seminars and discuss Native Issues as they pertain to Native peoples, while examing the contribution Aboriginals have made to thier own development and history. Examine how Aboriginal people situate themselves in both rural and urban settings.
fun
parking volunteer (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKMay 15, 2012
Pros: cheap coffee
Cons: 2 coffee breaks and a lunch break
a typical day at work is usually tiring but very enjoyable.you learn alot from the people you work with the hardest part of the job is when the sun is at its peak and you have to work and most enjoyable part of the job is when i get paid.
The work was fulfiling which gives me the access to student related issues and concern
Student Crew worker (Former Employee), saskatoon, saskatchewanApril 20, 2012
Pros: free meal
Cons: considerable amount of hours for student
The job improved my education-communication skills and opportunity to work with fellow students that are ready to work and following the rules and regulation policy of the job.
I have no encounter of hardship in the job as it was all fun working with students
Inovative
Head Engineer for the SuperDARN Radar Programme (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 6, 2013
This position allowed me to grow my Electronic Hardware and RF experience to grow.