University of Regina Employee Review

View all University of Regina reviews

rewarding learning environment
Temporary Pension & Benefits Analyst (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK13 March 2013
everyday was unique, challenging and rewarding
Learnt that I enjoy training and presenting to a group
I managed my time very efficiently, meeting time requirements. My director was very hands on but was able to trust that I would accomplish each task, professionally and efficiently.
I really enjoyed working with my coworkers and in a short period of time made many friends.
The hardest part of the job was that there were very few procedures available. But it was a great way to learn.

The Most enjoyable part of the job was that each day was different and all of the people I dealt with - within the department or outside of the department were a pleasure. I became friends with many of the people I met through the benefit orientations.
Pros
all different ages to deal with from students to retiree's and variety of tasks
Cons
only a maternity leave - one year term

Other University of Regina Employee Reviews

Great workplace
International Peer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK29 August 2017
It is a fun, collaborative environment. Colleagues are always willing to offer assistance and managers are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure you're clear on what the expectations are.
Pros
Daycare
Cons
Parking
Large business
Finance Specialist - Library Technical Services (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK25 August 2017
My typical day at work is coding invoices and entering into the acquisitions software. I have learned how a library system works and the processes in which it runs. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The hardest part of the job is continuing to keep busy due to budget cuts. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing monthly reports and reconciling accounts.