Research/Evaluation Assistant (Sudbury clinic)
Funded by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, this research study is looking at evaluating the Ottawa Model for Smoking Cessation (OMSC) in family medicine clinics in Sudbury, ON. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating participant recruitment, obtaining consent from participants, administration of questionnaires. The Assistant will be located in clinics and will be responsible for administering the exit survey and obtaining informed consent from patients.
· Post-secondary education (in progress or completed)
· Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
· Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Assist with participant recruitment and schedule clinic visits
· Obtain consent from participants, administration of questionnaires
· Maintain necessary study documentation, including data input
· Previous research experience
Wage = $12.00/hr
The position is full-time (35/hrs/week) for approx. two months.
Own transportation required.