University of Ontario Institute of Technology

University of Ontario Institute of Technology Employee Review

View all University of Ontario Institute of Technology reviews

Great School, Great Teachers, Technologically Advanced
Engineering Student (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON19 March 2014
I go to school everyday, where classes run from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm depending on the scheduling of the courses you are registered for. I gained the knowledge on the fundamentals of engineering, and project management, as well as various other soft skills. Other students at the university are easy to get along with, and are eager to help each other to pursue higher goals. The hardest part of going to this school is the 40 minute commute each morning, and occasionally the lack of study spaces. The most enjoyable part of attending this university is the student life and culture of the various people I have encountered throughout my education.
Pros
Occasional free lunch provided by administration, Excellent lab facilities, Encouraging faculty members
Cons
Occasional long hours, 4 of 5 days a week (8am - 10pm)

Other University of Ontario Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

Great Experiences
Communication and Digital Media Studies Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 January 2018
I have been working with the university for a couple of years now and I deeply enjoy it. There is a clear and organized system where people are able to express their opinions and collaborate.
Well managed TA program
Teachers Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 January 2018
The Teacher Assistant program offered to MA students at UOIT is very well managed. The professors that you work for are incredibly understanding of a MA students busy schedule, and the administrative staff is operates the program very efficiently.