University of Ontario Institute of Technology

University of Ontario Institute of Technology Employee Review

View all University of Ontario Institute of Technology reviews

This research job is a tremendous experience and it will pave the way for my future endeavors in the automotive industry
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON17 May 2013
I have learned a lot about the safety requirements of an automobile as well as the amount of danger drivers and passengers are faced with when travelling. Safety in cars has improved a lot over the last decade, but there is still a lot of room for improvement to ensure the safety of our families and loved ones when travelling in a vehicle.
My co-workers have been excellent, very informative and are always willing to help when I require their assistance. The opportunity to interact with such intelligent people and learn from them is something I hope to pass on.
Pros
A lot of high tech equipment available, especially the truck simulator.
Cons
Simulations in LS-DYNA take days to complete because of the complexity of our project

Other University of Ontario Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

Great Experiences
Communication and Digital Media Studies Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 January 2018
I have been working with the university for a couple of years now and I deeply enjoy it. There is a clear and organized system where people are able to express their opinions and collaborate.
Well managed TA program
Teachers Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 January 2018
The Teacher Assistant program offered to MA students at UOIT is very well managed. The professors that you work for are incredibly understanding of a MA students busy schedule, and the administrative staff is operates the program very efficiently.