University of New Brunswick Employee Review

View all University of New Brunswick reviews

Enjoyable and learned a lot
Entomology research assistant (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB21 November 2012
My summer working for the University was unique and informable. I learned a great deal about insects and the damages they cause to the forest , which in turn hurt the forest industry. The job included lots of field work and driving around. The professor leading the project made the working environment settle and enjoyable. My co-workers were great team players and were very fun and easy to work with.

Other University of New Brunswick Employee Reviews

Extraordinary study-work life
RESEARCH ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB28 November 2017
I have been involved in implementing the algorithms for spatial data structure, team skills, work-life balance, multicultural environment, friendly atmosphere, all age-grouped colleagues
I was a student
Student (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB9 November 2017
As a student I worked closely with the staff at the College of Extended Learning and they were wonderful to work with. The staff is caring, professional, and very hands-on. They respond to requests in a timely fashion and they are friendly and encouraging.