Pros: good pay, fun people, good experience
Cons: only weekends, hours- start at 6am
- Typical day at work involves same routines of cleaning buildings that are being used for events or for public use. Responsibilities include removing waste, sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and disinfecting washrooms.
- Management here is awsome. Really good supervisors on the weekend job. They make sure eveything gets done and everything – more... is presentable.
- Some of my co-workers are very good at this job because they do it well and are very- hard working. Others not so much.
- Hardest part of the job is getting evrything finished in a short time frame, especially when school starts and the students are back.
- Most enjoyable part of the job is in the summer when you dont have to rush to get buildings done. You can take your time so everything gets done properly. – less