University of Calgary Employee Review

View all University of Calgary reviews

there is a good place to do the research
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 September 2013
It was my first year final exam, I have four exams and a report to be completed within two weeks, I give myself to develop a strict timetable from 6:00 am to midnight, every day keep energetic, my firstly review the last one exam, and finally review the first exam, in spare time to write report. Contact classmates formed 4 discussion groups, to review the past exams and share experience, eventually four courses I have got a good result. I learned how to do the time management and priority management.
Pros
good research place

Other University of Calgary Employee Reviews

Smart people, bad culture
Research (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 November 2017
You can work on interesting things. The people you work with can be smart. But its hard to trust your superiors. It is also a politically charged environment, in terms of public politics and internal politics. Conservative leaning.
Interface
Information Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 November 2017
Here my role was to manage the user expectations and the programmer capabilities. Scope creep arose as an issue on the project but I was able to get the project done on time and on budget.