UBC Food Services is now hiring for Servers (Sales Attendants) to work in our casual dining restaurant --the Point Grill.
What We Offer?
- Competitive starting salary $16.73/hour
- Outstanding perks
- Development and training opportunities
- Wellness initiatives and a respectful work environment
What is the Role?
Works as at team member in a full-service restaurant
Takes customer food orders and payment.
Assists cooks in the preparation and plating of food
Provides excellent customer service to our guests!
Who You Are?
- You must possess your Food Safe Certificate and Serving It Right!
- You are looking for a part-time, year round position (you have the ability to work daytime, evenings and weekends)
- You are a team player and have excellent interpersonal skills!
- You have customer service experience!
“UBC hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply.”
Express your interest by emailing your cover letter and resume with the subject “Server, The Point Grill” Only those applicants short-listed will be contacted.
Any information submitted in response to this advertisement will be used solely for the purpose of determining your suitability for employment, and is collected in accordance with UBC’s practices in regards to FIPPA. For more information, please see http://universitycounsel.ubc.ca/files/2012/08/Access-and-Privacy-brochure.pdf