University of Alberta Employee Review

View all University of Alberta reviews

Productive place
Reservoir Simulation Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton2 October 2013
Quantitative ranking of different operating areas and assessment of uncertainty due to reservoir heterogeneities are crucial elements in optimization of production and development strategies in oil sands operations. As a part of my master’s research experience I employed ANN as a proxy model to estimate SAGD recovery performance by using various heterogeneous reservoir properties and injection parameters. I am proficient in reservoir simulation modeling using software such as CMG-STARS/IMEX, ECLIPSE and Petrel. Furthermore, I have also worked as Teaching Assistant for graduate and undergraduate courses related to the numerical reservoir simulation, reservoir fluid phase behavior and numerical modeling of 2D flow simulators for heterogeneous reservoirs.

Other University of Alberta Employee Reviews

Really nice work place
Proctor (Current Employee) –  Camrose, AB15 December 2017
Just work when there are exams. Nice people you work with. Work is not very hard. Have to sit for a long time sometimes. Every day is different. Very nice
Great employer
Project Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 December 2017
The U of A is a great place to work. The benefits are excellent. The pay is not bad but could use some improvement based on the cost of living. I would recommend others to work for them.