University of Alberta Employee Review

View all University of Alberta reviews

Excellent leadership and communication skills developed through performing multidisciplinary projects, teaching, volunteering activities
Research and Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chemical and Materials Engineering11 September 2013
Prepared comprehensive monthly reports of the research progress for supervisors
I Collaborated with a team of multi-disciplinary researchers
Prepared project descriptions and proposals, designed laboratory experiments, analyzed the results and delivered and published the accomplishments within budgeted time frames
Public presentation of research findings for faculty of engineering
Experience in safety inspection and preparing reports of hazards discovered during inspections

Other University of Alberta Employee Reviews

Very productive work environment and good interaction with physician and colleagues along with my supervisor
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 November 2017
I am working in an environment with 20+ colleagues. My day consists of answering phone, doing incoming and outgoing mail, faxing from computer, good knowledge of eClinician and Healthquest, exquisite management and physician, all of my colleagues willing to lend a hand when work "piles up" and am knowledgeable of other colleagues positions, scanning into EMR. My job is extremely busy and I thrived on this and had to be exceptionally organized. My most enjoyable part of my job is the medical dictatyping.
Pros
Good health benefits; celebrating birthdays; out for lunch occasionally
Cons
Stressful
Research Intern
Technology Research Intern (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 November 2017
I had a good internship at UofA. I learned a lot and got great guidance from my adviser. edmonton is a beautiful city in the Summers. Definitely recommended.