Universal Staffing Employee Review

View all Universal Staffing reviews

Won't work for this agency any longer
QC, forklift driver, laborer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON14 January 2013
This agency has an internal turnover that is alarming to the employable...they change over managers so often, that every time I'd personally go in, there would be another person there I didn't know and would have to annoyingly go through my file again as if I was just applying...

Other Universal Staffing Employee Reviews

Canpar loader
Canpar Loader (Former Employee) –  Canpar18 December 2017
Do not work for this company. Horrible labour, horrible people, horrible hours. Universal Staffing customer service is absolutely trash. AVOID AVOID AVOID. Contact any other job agency. They post on indeed to feed on anxious workers.
Pros
Cons
Co-workers and Management treat you bad
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2017
I worked for Miller waste Markham, the staff treat you horribly. Belittled you every chance they could, especially if your new to the company. Trainers didn't care if you were there or not, so you don't receive adequate training. For the road test the trainer makes you feel absolutely stupid, and doesn't hesitate in pointing out or interrupting you while your showing/informing your circle checks. This is why you see ads for employment all the time! Stay away!!
Pros
Cons
all the above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.