Universal Staffing

Universal Staffing Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
parcel delivery ware house
Labourer (Former Employee), Moncton, NBFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: good work place
Cons: not allot of houers
first when u get to the ware house you got into your trailer and as the boxes come down the line your job is to organize them by postal code and put em on the right side in the trailer. wile working this job i learnt allot about being efficient and planning ahead of time. the management is very good in the work place and the co-workers and very good – more... friendly hard workers. – less
Good work environment, good people
Labour Worker (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 2, 2013
Good company to work for if you're in between jobs. Never a time during your shift when you're not working. The most enjoyable part about the job is working for a variety of companies, because you get to meet other people, but definitely hard to arrange transportation to different locations every shift.
great
Laborer (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMay 12, 2013
I've worked for universal staffing and ive never had a problem.
Won't work for this agency any longer
QC, forklift driver, laborer (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONJanuary 14, 2013
This agency has an internal turnover that is alarming to the employable...they change over managers so often, that every time I'd personally go in, there would be another person there I didn't know and would have to annoyingly go through my file again as if I was just applying...
friendly people, average wages, good place to build work ethic
Laborer/Maintenance/Dock Worker (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJune 5, 2012
Pros: easy to get hired
Cons: no room to climb in industry
The people there were very friendly, the wages were average to slightly above average for the time and it was a good place to build work ethic as it was mainly a labor position taking very little training and a lot of physical exertion.
good staffing agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 18, 2014
they will help you as much as possible. they look for long term work. they have a high turn over in "their" office, but the welcoming feeling never changed
Staff is very determined and works hard to employ its' clients
Parish Secretary/Editor (Former Employee), Carmel-by-the-Sea, CAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: no benefits
The staff at Universal Staffing are always polite and uplifting. My assignment was pleasant and a very positive place to work. I would highly recommend them if you are seeking employment.
Just a temporary agency that didnt have enough work for all the employees it hired
Server (Former Employee), San Antonio TexasDecember 16, 2013
Pros: work when you want to.
Cons: schedule was too herky jerky
It was fun to work in different work places daily but not knowing what the next week brought was not a good feeling.
Diligent and active recruiters
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Monterey, CANovember 16, 2013
Excellent assignments, fit well with skill sets, friendly and active recruiters/managers.
Fun Place to Work!
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee), Monterey, CAOctober 7, 2013
My Co-workers are wonderful people! They are patient and kind towards me, as well as, qpplicants!
Professional jobs that match my skills
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Monterey, CAJune 15, 2013
Universal Staffing is an Employment Agency. They have found many interesting jobs for me since the Building Industry had an economic down turn. Many of my jobs lasted for several months. They are a very Professional Company & find jobs that are the right fit for me. I am currently looking for more permanent/full time employment.
Heavy machine maintenance/Test aircraft and systems analysis
Structural fatigue technician (Former Employee), Stratford, CTApril 29, 2013
Pros: high overtime
Sikorsky MH-53K helicopter test analysis and technician. Tested aircraft structural stability and limits.
Professional and overall great atmopshere
Admin Assistant (Current Employee), Monterey, CAFebruary 23, 2013
I ove this company. I miss the peeple that I used to work with and for. I hope that I get he oppportunity to share in it all over again.
Universal Staffing is a Placement Agency
CAVs Analyst (Former Employee), Hartford, CTSeptember 14, 2012
As a Placement Agency, they placed me with Sikorsky who was their customer. So I cannot review Universal Staffing as a workplace.

I loved my position at Sikorsky's and wish they had the revenue to hire me on as their employee.
Awesome Owner & Management w/fun positions
HR Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Carmel-by-the-Sea, CAAugust 11, 2012
Pros: great pay with more responsibility as you move on.
Cons: didn't have benefits because they were temporary assignments.
Was stretched & grew as engaged in new fun positions. Learned how to research reports, file for human resources, and answer payroll inquiries, answered telephones and took messages. Coworkers were very helpful and friendly. Management was the routing of professionalism. The hardest part of the job was liking the job, but having to move on to the next – more... assignment. – less
great job
Receiptionist (Former Employee), Salinas, CAJuly 26, 2012
the staff was great, they helped me out and had me hired within a few days of applying.
Great Staffing Company in CA
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Monterey, CAMarch 26, 2012
Pros: great comunication, great job chooses
Cons: quite a few jobs were at least a 30 minute drive
As long as you are willing to work, they will send your resume out. They keep in constant contact with you to ensure proper pairing with an employer.