We are recruiting for set-up and take down crews to assist with a local event
- Must be available 23 September through 02 October
- Have a reliable vehicle as work site is a not on transit route (Mount St. Louis
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Enjoy physical work
- Can follow direction, use initiative and think outside the box
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Steel toed work boots
- Have similar experience in this area would be an asset
Hours - 9:00am to 5:00pm but start and stop time may change
Rate of pay - $14.00 per hour
If you meet these pre requisites please forward a copy of your resume
Drop in to our office at
80 Bradford Street – Suite 233
Barrie ON L4N 6S7
Between 10:00am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
Please be prepared to stay to register which will take approximately one hour, bring your banking information, one piece of Government issued photo identification and your SIN.
Whether you’re a job-seeker looking to join a close-knit team that’s passionate about providing great service or an employer in...