We are recruiting for AZ/DZ drivers for our clients within Simcoe County.!!
- Ensure that service is completed in accordance with established company policies and contract
- Responsible for daily pre and post trip inspections of trucks assigned.
- Complete daily routes assigned
- Perform end of day driver check-ins to ensure complete and accurate paperwork completion.
- Ensure assigned routes are completed in a timely and safe manner.
- Responsible for curbside pickup of waste/recycling containers on the assigned route in tandems of two driver/operators splitting driving and pitching duties.
- Completion of high school
- 1-2 years heavy truck driving experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills good customer service skills
- Clean abstract & CVOR
- Residential curbside collection experience a definite asset
Apply by attaching your resume, abstract & CVOR
We’ve reduced staffing; recruiting and payroll costs for our business clients….now let us do the same for you!