UNIVERIS CORP Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast paced and objective driven environment
DIRECTOR - PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 May 2014
A solution focused & product driven environment with proven ability to always delivery on its promises to clients.
The management team is very knowledgeable and hard working hence setting the bar high for all employees.
A typical day at work is reviewing current status of active projects, working on upcoming opportunities (estimation, proposals, solution reviews), attending steering committee meetings with clients, guiding team members when faced with decision points, attending stand up meetings with project teams internally and collaborating with Account Management and Sales teams to build pipeline & continue strengthening relationships with customers.
Hardest part about my job is to align each client's unique culture & environment with an internal standard process that works for all effective and efficiently.
The best part about my job is that I get to be involved in and learn from every aspect of running a successful organization that includes (RFP process, solution selling, solution design, development, project management, delivery, release managements, support, marketing, account management, team building, coaching, budgeting, forecasting & etc.)
Pros
Flexible hours