UnitedHealth Group
1,372 reviews

UnitedHealth Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
workforce management and technical support
Quality Specialist (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 25, 2014
Pros: exposure to organizational level factors which impacts business
Cons: high presure
while working on tech support role, helped lot of people fix their computer related issues, later when promoted to work force management, got hands of exposure to backend of a call center, handling 700+ employees for their work, staffing, attendance, reporting was nothing short of a challenge, but it was fun to deal with such high presure at work
Productive and perfect workplace with good facilities
Pharmacy Benefit Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 7, 2014
UnitedHealth group is the place where i started my job career and it was satisfied in all aspects .the facilities they provided for employees security fun managent very much employe friendly thankyou
great work environment
Product Support Analyst (Current Employee), phillipinesMay 29, 2014
open-door policy
good personnel
conducive work environment
Project Claims Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 28, 2014
Pros: bonus passes
Cons: over time
Claims claims claims
MNC culture
Management skills
Friendly coworkers
Overtime
Friday Fun
Productive and fun working place with a dedicated mind
pharma benefit Analyst (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 22, 2014
Management is seriously awesome. They always supports us in every typical position. I also gained many of the friends there with the different minds. They also provide us the fun by conducting many funny activities. Really I enjoyed each and every moment working in that Organization.
Productive and friday funs
Project Claims Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 10, 2014
Pros: free transport
Cons: long hours
Good Company
Very productive
learned corporate culture
management skills
Friendly co workers
Targets
Friday funs
Good Fun to work here
Individual Contributor (Current Employee), Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh,IndiaJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: working for long hours
I leared and improved many skills from day to day life.Example:Communication Skills,Working for the night hours, etc.
Many perks and they value their employee
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mckinley Hill, Taguig CityDecember 26, 2013
Pros: recreation rooms and free meals :)
In this company you can feel the company's care and concern to their employees. They provide everything that their employee needs. The company offers many opportunity for they are still expanding.
Good Management, fun at work, more growth we have in the company, new projects, best place to work,
Subject Matter Expert/Trainer (Current Employee), HyderabadSeptember 6, 2013
Typical day at work: handling team with different attitudes, at the same time we need to do fun with the team.

i have learned many things from UHG, how to handle people, team management, team conflicts, knowledge of claims/Insurance/

Great management to work with, always supportive and helpful, approachable,

very encouragable co-workers, helpful

Leaving – more... the one project and going to new one is always challenging work but at the same time its tough part to leave the previous work

i enjoyed everything at UHG, the hard work i do, fun, process outings, new projects, growths, Internal Job posting.

1. Never compromised ethics and integrity and always made honest commitments and have tried diligently in the right way to achieve them.
2. 'Customer first' is the attitude that the team is inherent with.
3. Created cohesive environment and encouraged employee engagement. Encouraged the team to take up courses offered on Ulearn and helped them acquire new skills.
4. Effective communication has always been the color of the team. Created an environment oriented to trust thus encouraging the team to raise their voice for anything that is right.
5. Built and maintained the emotional quotient with the team and always mad e the team ready for change.
6. Made the team part of decision making wherever necessary and have driven the team accordingly. Made sure that the decisions taken have been well explained with the reasons.
7. 'Maintaining quality in everything we do' has been the Manthra of the team ever since the training. – less
Less than desirable work situation for contractors
Sr Tech Writer & Trainer (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 8, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: culturally rigid
Employee superficiality; poor workspace and lack of appreciation of contractors - would not recommend for creative employees if you can get other employment.
Is an adequate company for white, mainstream Americans.
Factory like work environment
Certified Phm Tech /Asst Marketing Director (Current Employee), Doral, FLJuly 22, 2014
Pros: good coworkers
Cons: too much work for too little amount of staff/not enough compensation
Coworkers and culture of company is great. Nevertheless, employees are not compensated nor considered for the volume of work done. Two employees do the job, five employees should be paid to do.
Loved it! Friendly employee,Great benefits
Student Resources Customer Service (Current Employee), Plano TX.July 21, 2014
Pros: games/ fun/ company sponsored parties
Cons: on the phone 7 hours of your 8 hr shift
Loved the job!

Managed the United Health Student insurance policies/ benefits and claim. I took calls from providers, students, parents and for university represntatives. Walked interested candidates interested in purchasing the insurace through the online process for enrollment.
great company to work for
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee), East Syracuse, NYJuly 21, 2014
overall wonderful experience
the work environment is very collegial and friendly.
great opportunity to learn and grow.
Fun work place
Customer Care Center Associate Representative (Former Employee), maryland heights, moJuly 19, 2014
Great Cafeteria and nice work hours. I worked here for about 2 years
Productive and fun based
Sr. Test Engineer (Current Employee), HyderabadJuly 18, 2014
Pros: flexible and nice work culture
Cons: eager to learn new objectives
Nice work environment.
Nice Management and good work culture.
Flexible and have coordination with onsite team.
Inventive and team oriented workplace
PBM Senior Implementation Coordinator (Current Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 17, 2014
Pros: work from home opportunities
Cons: healthcare benefits
A typical day of work for me revolves around sole independent efforts to manage the team's mailbox for inquiries, consult benefit setup inquiry related questions, work as a problem solver for benefit setup issues, work team related projects for mass updates, and test upcoming changes for the department to ensure effectiveness. I have learned how to – more... rely on the materials thatare available for access in order to produce the most accurate result possible. I have learned more about time management and the ability to manage several projects at one time.

I also enjoy serving as the go to person for questions that my coworkers may have when it concerns the idea of benefit management. The hardest part of my job is when there are no clear directions for how to resolve an issue. The most enjoyable part of my job is maintaining tasks and exceeding expectations. – less
Productive, work from home, great work/life balance,
Supervisor (Former Employee), Malvern, PAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
very supportive company and management group, learned a lot and very much enjoyed working with the team!!
nice team
VMWARE Administrator (Current Employee), BangaloreJuly 17, 2014
I have learned so many things in troubleshooting.The hardest part of the job is one issue taken 3 days to resolve due all servers down.
Good company
Intake Coordinator - Call Center (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2014
A typical day at work answering phones and entering prior authorization requirements. I enjoy talking with providers and researching information regarding ICD-9 codes and procedures.

Management needs improvement.
Productive, Ever-changing Work Place
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 15, 2014
Pros: beautiful work environment, great benefits, good management
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work consists of speaking with members and health care professionals about insurance claims, eligibility, benefits, and prescriptions.I'm learning that change is constant. Policy is subject to change on a daily basis, but management is very good about keeping employees involved and up to date. My coworkers are very nice, hard-working – more... people from all walks of life and experience. the hardest part of the job is explaining why anything went unaccordingly. The most enjoyable part of the job is hearing about how great the customer service is from the members. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About UnitedHealth Group

When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours. We have modest goals: Improve the lives – Read more

UnitedHealth Group Photos