UnitedHealth Group
1,384 reviews

UnitedHealth Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
workforce management and technical support
Quality Specialist (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 25, 2014
Pros: exposure to organizational level factors which impacts business
Cons: high presure
while working on tech support role, helped lot of people fix their computer related issues, later when promoted to work force management, got hands of exposure to backend of a call center, handling 700+ employees for their work, staffing, attendance, reporting was nothing short of a challenge, but it was fun to deal with such high presure at work
Productive and perfect workplace with good facilities
Pharmacy Benefit Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 7, 2014
UnitedHealth group is the place where i started my job career and it was satisfied in all aspects .the facilities they provided for employees security fun managent very much employe friendly thankyou
great work environment
Product Support Analyst (Current Employee), phillipinesMay 29, 2014
open-door policy
good personnel
conducive work environment
Project Claims Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 28, 2014
Pros: bonus passes
Cons: over time
Claims claims claims
MNC culture
Management skills
Friendly coworkers
Overtime
Friday Fun
Productive and fun working place with a dedicated mind
pharma benefit Analyst (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 22, 2014
Management is seriously awesome. They always supports us in every typical position. I also gained many of the friends there with the different minds. They also provide us the fun by conducting many funny activities. Really I enjoyed each and every moment working in that Organization.
Productive and friday funs
Project Claims Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 10, 2014
Pros: free transport
Cons: long hours
Good Company
Very productive
learned corporate culture
management skills
Friendly co workers
Targets
Friday funs
Good Fun to work here
Individual Contributor (Current Employee), Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh,IndiaJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: working for long hours
I leared and improved many skills from day to day life.Example:Communication Skills,Working for the night hours, etc.
Many perks and they value their employee
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mckinley Hill, Taguig CityDecember 26, 2013
Pros: recreation rooms and free meals :)
In this company you can feel the company's care and concern to their employees. They provide everything that their employee needs. The company offers many opportunity for they are still expanding.
Good Management, fun at work, more growth we have in the company, new projects, best place to work,
Subject Matter Expert/Trainer (Current Employee), HyderabadSeptember 6, 2013
Typical day at work: handling team with different attitudes, at the same time we need to do fun with the team.

i have learned many things from UHG, how to handle people, team management, team conflicts, knowledge of claims/Insurance/

Great management to work with, always supportive and helpful, approachable,

very encouragable co-workers, helpful

Leaving – more... the one project and going to new one is always challenging work but at the same time its tough part to leave the previous work

i enjoyed everything at UHG, the hard work i do, fun, process outings, new projects, growths, Internal Job posting.

1. Never compromised ethics and integrity and always made honest commitments and have tried diligently in the right way to achieve them.
2. 'Customer first' is the attitude that the team is inherent with.
3. Created cohesive environment and encouraged employee engagement. Encouraged the team to take up courses offered on Ulearn and helped them acquire new skills.
4. Effective communication has always been the color of the team. Created an environment oriented to trust thus encouraging the team to raise their voice for anything that is right.
5. Built and maintained the emotional quotient with the team and always mad e the team ready for change.
6. Made the team part of decision making wherever necessary and have driven the team accordingly. Made sure that the decisions taken have been well explained with the reasons.
7. 'Maintaining quality in everything we do' has been the Manthra of the team ever since the training. – less
Less than desirable work situation for contractors
Sr Tech Writer & Trainer (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 8, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: culturally rigid
Employee superficiality; poor workspace and lack of appreciation of contractors - would not recommend for creative employees if you can get other employment.
Is an adequate company for white, mainstream Americans.
na
Datacenter Analyst- Project Management (Current Employee), Plymouth MinnesotaJuly 29, 2014
Good place to work, a since of stability. With such a large company some aspects make it dificult to accomplish your work in a streamlined fashion
Gov. Contracting Job
Referral Specialist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 28, 2014
Pros: being able to work in a relaxing enviorment
Cons: the travel back and forth from canon city to colorado springs
Great team players, always a entertaining night with the other employees. We all had military background so it was like working with friends and always something to talk or joke about regarding the other branches.
More proditivity and fun
Senior Associate (Current Employee), HyderabadJuly 28, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: need to strech or extend our shift our basis work.
I joined uhg in 2011 with no idea of MNC culture but the company has tought me everything in my personal or professional life.
Good company to work for after obtaining previous company.
Provider Data Specialist (Former Employee), Frederick, MDJuly 27, 2014
Loading changes to provider tax-id, billing, place of service address, updated license and/or dea expiration date. Weekly departmental phone calls some with great trivia questions.
Busy Call Center Environment
Clinical Administrative Coordinator – Team Lead (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 27, 2014
Great place to work if you don't mind answering constant calls. Easy to move up in the company if you're a dedicated worker.
Best place i have worked
Clinical Appeals Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 26, 2014
Pros: good flexible hours
My review on United Health Care is a very nice place to work to help educate their employees on how to do their job and promotions
Unstable work environment.
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 26, 2014
There are too many changes from day to day that are not explained to management so we can explain to our direct reports. This causes our Reps. to not be able to provide correct information and superior customer service on all calls.
loved working here
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Windsor, CTJuly 25, 2014
Pros: great people, great pay
Cons: company relocated, too far for me, very strict environment
I loved working for the United support center! My supervisor was fantastic, understanding and very flexible. Coworkers were great and very nice and helpful when you're the new guy! My only qualm was the strict call center environment. Schedule and breaks were predetermined by a separate department that worked solely on schedules. Your work times were – more... not guarenteed each week and you can't get up from your desk unless it's your break. Some people don't mind it, it just wasn't for me. Huge company though, tons of room for advancement if you can stick it out at the bottom for a while. – less
Most Enjoyable
Process Consultant (Current Employee), Minnetonka, MNJuly 24, 2014
Pros: culture, consumer centric
Cons: employee focused
The culture and living the values focused on the member. They are truly focused and believe in the mission.
United Healthcare
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 23, 2014
United healthcare is a fast paste inbound and outbound call center.A typical work day consist of 90 to 100 calls on a busy day and 40-50 calls on a light day.The management could of done a better job in communicating with the employees. The co workers worked as a team to get the job done. The hardest part was not having enough people to assist us in – more... the call center. The turnover rate was very high. The most enjoyable part of the job were the co workers. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About UnitedHealth Group

When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours. We have modest goals: Improve the lives – Read more

UnitedHealth Group Photos