Resource Development Assistant, United Way of Calgary and Area
Resource Development Assistant (Former Employee) – Calgary , Ab – 28 August 2013
• Provide secretarial support to managers including calendar management.
• Perform routine office functions such as typing, photocopying, correspondence filing, faxing, handling mail and maintaining stationery supplies etc.
• Schedule and manage team meetings which include booking and logistics, agenda preparation, minute taking and distribution.
• Data entry into specific office software database programs.
• Receive enquiries and provide information or redirect as necessary.
• Maintain an efficient, user-friendly tracking system for all requests.
• Maintain positive working relationships with internal and external clients.
• Routinely follow up on all requests made to ensure project database and materials inventory is current.